+44 1803 865913
This Generation 1 binocular combines all the great features of the Tracker LT with a waterproof body shell (IPX5). This 2x24 binocular is a tried and tested design, and offers excellent value for money. Manufactured to Yukon's high standards, the Tracker allows detailed observation in both low light conditions and total darkness. The ergonomically designed rubberised body is both lightweight and robust. The built-in Infrared illuminator utilises Yukon's exclusive PULSE system, providing infrared lighting for an enhanced image, while staying invisible to the human eye and animal's eyes. The PULSE system uses quick IR energy bursts that penetrate further to increase distance, visibility and image quality, without significant battery drainage or untimely IR burnout.
* "Eclipse" flip-up lens covers for convenience.
* Pin holes in the lens caps allow the Tracker to be used in the daytime.
* Central focusing wheel and dual eye diopter adjustments for comfort.
* Wide 30° field of view
The Tracker also comes with a protective carry case and neck strap.
* Generation: 1.
* Magnification: x 2.
* Lens diameter: 24 mm.
* Resolution: 25 lines / mm.
* Field of View: 30°
* Eye relief: 12 mm
* Range of detection: 200 m
* IR illumination: yes
* Power supply: 1 x CR123A; not included
* Dimensions: 175 x 123 x 72 mm
* Weight: 600g
* Waterproof rating: IPX5
* Central focusing
* Wide field of view
* High quality picture
* Compact and lightweight
* Deluxe padded carrying case
* "Eclipse" lens cap system
* "Pulse" system IR unit
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
NHBS never fails to deliver
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985