An easy-to-use identification guide to 148 butterflies and 78 dragonflies covering the species most commonly seen in Sri Lanka
- For each butterfly species the text describes identification features, flight characteristics, distribution and larval food plants
- For each dragonfly species the text describes identification features, habitats and distribution
- Common and scientific names listed
- Overview of species classification, topography, life cycles, feeding habits, behaviour, conservation and butterfly larvae food plants
- The first pocket photographic guide combining dragonflies and butterflies into one portable book
- Includes complete checklist of the butterflies and dragonflies of Sri Lanka
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Gehan de Silva Wijeyeratne is one of Sri Lanka's most high profile wildlife personalities. With a degree in Civil Engineering, he went on to qualify as a Chartered Accountant and become a risk management specialist in banking. He is passionate about Sri Lanka's natural history and has authored and photographed over 300 articles for national and international newspapers and magazines on Sri Lankan biodiversity, travel and business topics.
Your orders support book donation projects
We find their customer service to be excellent
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985