Batbox III D Bat Detector
The Batbox III D is a heterodyne bat detector which incorporates the latest technology whilst retaining all the best qualities of its predecessor. The easy-to-read digital display, single-handed operation, high sensitivity and robustness make it an essential field tool for the professional or amateur batworker.
Includes line-out for digital recording, speaker and backlit digital display.
The Batbox III D comes with a soft protective case and full user instructions.
Heterodyne bat detectors are great for beginners and offer immediate identification of bats in the field. You select the ultrasonic frequency range to listen to just like tuning in radio. Heterodyne detectors typically have a headphone socket and line-out socket for recording calls.
* Tunable range: 19kHz - 125 kHz
* Bandwidth: > 16kHz
* Record out (3.5mm socket): line level (mono)
* Headphone out (3.5mm socket): to both channels (8 -16ohm)
* Display: 12.5 mm digital LCD with back-light
* Display Accuracy: 1 digit
* Microphone: broadband electret condenser
* Speaker: weatherproof 35mm
* Amplifier: 350mW (max)
* Power supply: 1 x 9v PP3
* Quiescent current: 24mA
* Dimensions: 125 x 69 x 32mm
* Weight: 131g (without battery)
View other products from the same publisher
There are currently no organisations listed for this subjectIf you are involved in a scientific, conservation or environmental organisation and would like to be listed, please see our NHBS-Xchange information page.