This booklet describes where to go birding on the island of Montserrat, and where to view some of the other heritage features. The UK Overseas Territories Conservation Forum has been helping governmental and non-governmental conservation organisations in Montserrat for the last 20 years, and the book authors have been involved personally throughout this period.
This booklet features:
- Forewords by the Honorable Minister Claude Hogan and the Director of the Monserrat National Trust Mrs Sarita Francis OBE.
- Note about supporting conservation of the natural and cultural heritage.
- Introduction about the purpose and nature of the booklet.
- Practical information about getting there, facilities other sources of information etc.
- Heritage and wildlife tours around various parts of the island, in total covering most of the island. Mostly this is a driving route (with some optional bits of walking) linked to the trail map.
- Maps of the island, showing recommended routes and main features.
- Sections on visiting some special features of the island.
- Fully illustrated sections on the woodland birds, open-country birds, other land birds, seabirds and water-birds of the island.
- A section on geography and history.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
The efficiency of supply, favourable pricing, and the friendly personal service we receive, makes dealing with NHBS a real pleasure
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985