Since it was first published in 1981, The Birdwatcher’s Yearbook has been a one-stop shop for up-to-date and verified information for birdwatchers of every skill level and depth of interest.
- The latest Checklists for British birds, dragonflies and butterflies
- Fully updated guide to around 380 UK bird/nature reserves
- Birding events diary for 2024
- Tide table information right through to April 2025 to help you get the best from your coastal birding trips
- Directories of wildlife lecturers/photographers, BTO speakers, art galleries, artists and trade outlets of interest to birdwatchers
Plus all the features that have made The Birdwatcher’s Yearbook an indispensable companion for so many years, including comprehensive directories of county, national and international birding groups; a birding diary with monthly bird note pages; and a quick reference section.