Series: FSC Wildlife Packs Volume: 4
By: Richard Lewington(Author), John Bebbington(Author), Buglife(Author), Chris O'Toole(Author), Steve Brooks(Author), Chris Shields(Illustrator), Richard Askew(Illustrator)
44 pages, colour photos, colour & b/w illustrations
You don't have to go far to find wildlife in Britain. Find out the names of those insects that buzz, drift or zoom around your garden. Featuring five of the FSC's popular fold-out charts:
- Day-flying moths - not all moths come out at night! Over 100 species fly by day, many of them large and colourful
- Butterflies - includes all the species that you are likely to see
- Hawkmoths - Britain's largest moths are surprisingly common. Both adult moths and caterpillars are included
- Bees - including all the common bumble bees and some of the solitary bees found in gardens
- Dragonflies and damselflies - incredible airborne acrobats
Each pack includes a card-sized magnifier, so you can get in even closer to the details.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Thank You and Aloha
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985