Grand Canyon National Park Pocket Guide is an information-packed, pocket-size guide that helps visitors get the most out of their park visit in a unique, convenient, and portable package. Overview maps include Grand Canyon National Park East, Grand Canyon National Park West, Grand Canyon Village, Desert View, North Rim Village, Bright Angel and South Kaibab Trails, North Kaibab Trail, and Grandview Trail. Detailed PopOut maps feature the South Rim and the North Rim of the Grand Canyon.
(1) Welcome: Introduction to Grand Canyon National Park
(2) Navigate: Getting to and around the Park
(3) History: Key things about the park
(4) Flora and Fauna: All Things Great and Small
(5) Horizons: Natural and Historic Sites
(6) Get Going: Activities in the Park
(7) Just for Families
(8) Recharge: Places to Sleep and Eat
(9) Beyond the Borders: Off-site Places to Sleep, Eat, and Go
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Bruce Grubbs is an avid camper, backpacker, hiker, mountain biker, and cross-country skier who has been exploring the American desert for over thirty years. A professional outdoor writer and photographer, he has written nine previous Falcon Guides. He lives in Flagstaff, Arizona.
Your orders support book donation projects
I ordered a book from NHBS, it reached India within 7 days by standard shipping! Wonderful packing.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985