* Free shipping for this item *
* 8 x 20
* Pocket field monocular
* Converts to x24 microscope (optional)
A high quality field monocular which can be converted to a 24x microscope using the optional Microstand adapter.
This 8 x 20 scope is an excellent tool for macro study of wildlife. Originally named with the fine art critic in mind, the Gallery Scope also makes a quality compact field monocular which fits easily into a shirt pocket.
Add an optional Microstand to increase the monocular magnification to 24x and view objects in very close focus.
Supplied in soft pouch.
* Quality assembly with fully coated roof prism optical system
* Fold-down rubber eyecup
* Anodised gloss black finish
* 30-year manufacturer guarantee
* Weight: 100 g
* Height: 100 mm
* Field of view at 1000 m: 119 m
* Field of view at 1.0 m: 119 mm
* Field of view at 0.3 m: 35 mm
* Close focus: 0.3 m
* Eyecups: fold down rubber
* Waterproof: no
* Manufacturer's Guarantee: 30 years
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
On behalf of Parque Nacional Nahuel Huapi I would like to thank NHBS. The book will be very useful for my students.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985