TG-4080 - Tinytag Transit 2 Datalogger
The Tinytag Transit 2 TG-4080 datalogger offers improved accuracy, faster download and increased resolution than previous Transit models. The TG-4080 is specially designed for monitoring temperature in difficult locations. Original models were designed to accompany packages in transit, so it is popular for many environmental applications as it can be easily hidden.
Also available as a regular starter kit, which includes a TG-4080 logger, USB cable, and Tinytag Explorer software; or as a inductive starter kit, which includes a TG-4080 logger, an inductive USB pad and Tinytag Explorer software.
* Range: -40 to +70°C / -40 to 158°F
* Sensor Type: 10K NTC Thermistor (encapsulated)
* Sensor Location: Internally mounted
* Response Time: 10 min to 90% (in air)
* Sensor Accuracy: +/- 0.2°C / +/- 0.36°F
* Resolution: 0.01°C
* No. of Readings: approximately 8000
* Trigger Start: Magnetic switch
* Delayed Start: Relative / Actual up to 45 days
* Stop Options: When full / after n readings / never (wrap around)
* Reading Types: Actual / min / max
* Logging Interval: 1 sec to 10 days
* Offload: When not logging or when logging in minute multiples
* Functional Range: -40 to 70°C / -40 to 158°F
* IP Rating: IP54 splashproof
* Battery Life: Up to 2 years (battery replacement recommended every year)
* Weight: 28g
* Dimensions of Case: 60.2mm diameter x 15.3mm, hanging tab extra 12mm
View other products from the same publisher
There are currently no organisations listed for this subjectIf you are involved in a scientific, conservation or environmental organisation and would like to be listed, please see our NHBS-Xchange information page.