+44 1803 865913
This software is required for use of all Gemini Tinytag Dataloggers.
Tinytag Explorer is an invaluable data logging software package that makes easy work of configuring, viewing and data analysis. A step-by-step launch page provides a simple guide to set up of a logger and a printable confirmation screen verifies your settings.
Offloaded data can be presented either as a summary or in detailed, configurable graphical or tabular views. Data is presented graphically by default, with simple navigation features that allow you to zoom in and scroll through your data. Axes can also be rescaled, line colours changed and notes added for clearer presentation. Also unwanted data can be masked using a 'top and tail feature'. Graphs are also dynamically linked to the tabular and information views, so that changing the view magnification automatically updates the other views. All three views can be exported into MS Excel and Word, either by file export or copy and paste.
Data from multiple logging runs or multiple loggers can be easily combined into the same graph or table, allowing easier analysis of that data using the comprehensive overlay features. The software also includes a comprehensive, illustrated help file to take you through the basics as well as the more advanced features and a printed getting started guide.
- Quick to get started, simple step-by-step set up screen
- Combine data traces from multiple recordings on the same graph
- Graphical, tabular and information views
- Supports TXT, CSV, Excel, and XML export formats or simply copy and paste
- Choice of data views or presentations - concise graphs and tables
- Bulk Offload Tool
- Run ID feature creates a unique traceable code for each recording
- Calibrations reminder facility integrated
- Illustrated and comprehensive `Help' file
- Current reading feature that allows you to check your loggers
- Multiple language support
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8, 8.1 (x86 & x64 versions)
- Browser: Internet Explorer version 8 or above, Firefox or Google Chrome
- Processor: 200MHz Pentium III processor or better (1.6GHz recommended)
- Memory: 512Mb (1024MB recommended for Vista)
- Hard Disk Space: At least 30 MB available hard disk space (120MB recommended)
- Monitor: Minimum 256 colours, resolution 800 x 600 (15" Monitor with 16 bit colour, 800 x 600 resolution or greater recommended)
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Pretty cool. I have to say that I have enjoyed my interaction with your company.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985