The Encyclopedia of Fruit & Nuts
This major reference offers a comprehensive collection of information on temperate and tropical fruit and nut crops. This book groups entries alphabetically by family and then by species. Its coverage includes palms and cacti as well as vegetable fruits of Solanaceae and Curcurbitacea. This book not only deals with the horticulture of the fruit and nut crops but also discusses the botany.
Great site, always up-to-date on the latest developments of this growing field of research. The Bio-Web: Resources for Molecular and Cell Biologists" http://cellbiol.com/BioLinks.html"
View other products from the same publisher
Related organisations include:
- Australian Systematic Botany Society
- Botanic Gardens Conservation International
- Canadian Botanical Conservation Network
- Council on Botanical and Horticultural Libraries
- Royal Horticultural Society