Forest Development in Cold Climates examines the biochemical and physiological requirements of trees for forest development.
- Biochemical and Physiological Requirements of Trees for Forest Development Beyond Tree Limits: Molecular Bases for Adaptation of Coniferous Trees to Cold Climates; D.J. Durzan
- Growth of Mountain Birch in Response to Changing Temperature; O. Skre
- Environmental Limitations of Forest Development At and Beyond Tree Limits: Causes of Alpine Timberline; P. Wardle
- Physiology of Trees at Treeline; J. Grace, J. James
- Potential Tree Species and Provenances for Forest Development in Cold Climates: Genetic Diversity of Tree Populations at their Arctic Limits; P.M.A. Tigerstedt
- Species and Provenance Choice at Northern Tree Limits in Maritime Climates; R. Lines
- Provenane Selection, Testing, and Breeding to Accelerate Adaptation and Growth of Trees and Shrubs: Accelerating Adaptation of Trees at Tree Limits by Selective Breeding; D. Lindgren
- Case Histories of Forest Development Beyond Tree Limits: History of Tree Planting on the Aleutian Islands; D. Bruce
29 additional articles
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!