Huge product rangeOver 140,000 books & equipment products
Rapid shippingUK & Worldwide
Pay in £, € or U.S.$By card, cheque, transfer, draft
Exceptional customer serviceGet specialist help and advice
Results of a 1993 workshop which is particularly useful for the current thinking involved in, and modern methods employed in, ascomycete taxonomy.
- Introduction: Ascomycete Systematics in the Nineties; D.L. Hawksworth, J. Mouchacca
- Ascoma and Thallus Structure and Ontogeny: Ascoma Structure and Ontogeny in Ascomycete Systematics; M.A. Letrouit-Galinou, et al.
- Condiomata and Mitosporic States: Unitary Parameters in Conidiogenesis; G.L. Hennebert, B.C. Sutton
- Ultrastructure: Septal Ultrastructure and Ascomycete Systematics; J.W. Kimbrough
- Secondary Chemistry: Secondary Metabolites of Some Nonlichenized Ascomycetes; P.G. Mantle
- Paleomycology, Cladistics, and Biogeography: The Fossil History of Ascomycetes; T.N. Taylor
- Molecular Systematics: Molecular Evolution of Ascomycete Fungi: Phylogeny and Conflict; J.W. Taylor, et al.
- Biology and Species Concepts: Evolutionary Processes Affecting Adaptation to Saprotrophic Life Styles; A.D.M. Rayner
- Problems and Perspectives
- Outline of the Ascomycetes
37 additional articles