The Eukaryotic Cell Cycle gives an overview of the stages of the eukaryotic cell cycle, as well as discussing important experiments, research, organisms of interest and findings connected to each stage of the cycle and the components involved in these.
The Eukaryotic Cell Cycle, written by respected researchers, gives an excellent account of the eukaryotic cell cycle that is suitable for graduate and postdoctoral researchers.
1. Plant D-Type Cyclins: Structure, Roles and Functions
2. Initiation of DNA Replication
3. Mcm10 and DNA Replication in Fission Yeast
4. Copying the Template - With A Little Help From My Friends?
5. G2/M Transition in Eukaryotes
6. Many Faces of Separase Regulation
7. The Centrosome in the Eukaryotic Cell
8. Division Versus Differentiation in the Early "Xenopus" Embryo
9. Endoreduplication Control During Plant Development
10. Chromatin Modifications and Nucleotide Excision Repair
11. DNA Ligase - A Means to an End Joining
12. Cell Cycle Checkpoint-Guarded Routes to Catenation-Induced Chromosomal Instability
13. The Spindle Checkpoint: How Do Cells Delay Anaphase Onset?
14. A Mechanism Coupling Cell Division and the Control of Apoptosis
15. The Cytoskeleton and the Control of Organelle Dynamics in the Apoptotic Execution Phase
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!