Edited By: Edoardo Croci
391 pages, b/w illustrations, tables
This is a practical reference which provides common methodologies, implementation rules and evalutation criteria for researchers, policy makers and business operators in the use of environmental voluntary agreements between regulators and polluters The book takes into account the variety of forms and application situations characterizing this environmental policy instrument, illustrating methodologies, implementation rules and evaluation criteria for researchers, policy makers and business operators.
1. Voluntary agreements in environmental policy
2. The poltical economy of voluntary agreements
3. The European and the American approach to environmental voluntary agreements
4. Design, negotiation and implementation of environmental voluntary agreements: national and sector approaches
5. Evaluation of environmental voluntary agreements
6. Environmental voluntary agreements in policy mixes
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
NHBS never fails to deliver
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985