Series: Wild Guides (Wild Things Publishing) Volume: 1
By: Daniel St(Author), Tania Pascoe(Author), Joanna Tinsley(Author)
256 pages, 300 colou photos, 30 colour maps
This compendium of adventures features the best wild places to visit in Devon, Cornwall, Somerset and Dorset, with luscious places to eat and stay and ideas for weekend itineraries.
- The best secret beaches and wild swimming locations
- Amazing ancient woodlands and wildlife spectacles
- Top picnic places and wild flower meadows
- Lost ruins, hidden castles and sacred stones
- Caverns, caves, grottoes and follies
- Sunset hillforts, night walks and campfire camping
- Treehouses, yurts and gypsy caravans
- Best artisanal food, seasonal eating and traditional pubs
- Featuring stunning photos and engaging travel writing, Wild Guide - Devon, Cornwall and South West is the perfect book for those seeking new adventures with the family, or dreaming up the ultimate romantic weekend escape.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Daniel Start is an award-winning travel writer and photographer. He is the author of best-selling Wild Swimming and Wild Swimming Coast.
Tania Pascoe is a West Country expert, sustainability consultant and local food critique, based in Somerset.
Joanna Tinsley was countryside editor of BBC Countryfile magazine and is now editor of lifestyle magazine Pretty Nostalgic.
Your orders support book donation projects
I ordered a book from NHBS, it reached India within 7 days by standard shipping! Wonderful packing.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985