Huge product rangeOver 140,000 books & equipment products
Rapid shippingUK & Worldwide
Pay in £, € or U.S.$By card, cheque, transfer, draft
Exceptional customer serviceGet specialist help and advice
The Good Wildlife Travel Guide to India, Nepal and Bhutan is designed to help inspire travellers to make eco-friendly travel choices on their next nature trip. The Guide features
- a brief nature guide to some of the key animals, birds, trees, tracks and signs
- an introduction to 23 of the best tiger and wildlife parks in India and Nepal
- A helpful directory of the very best safari operators from around the world you can travel with responsibly.
- A directory of agents in India, Nepal and Bhutan who can help you put together an itinerary
- 75 of the PUG eco-rated luxury lodges to simple homestays and river cruises across these wilderness destinations who you can stay with (PUG stands for Practices Under Guidelines and represents a system of green labelling, examining operating practices. The PU is an Internationally recognised kitemark of environmental sustainability for accommodation providers in fragile habitats).
This guide has been authored by Julian Matthews, founder of The TOFTigers Initiative, a nature stewardship alliance to save tigers and their forests across the Indian subcontinent. This is a bible for the wildlife traveller, the nature lover and wildlife photographers. It is also a reference guide for responsible travel operators who want to ensure their clients the best and most responsible travel programmes when in South Asia’s most beautiful yet fragile landscapes.