Compendium of Bioenergy Plants: Switchgrass contains the most comprehensive reviews on the latest development of switchgrass research including the agronomy of the plant, the use of endophytes and mycorrhizae for biomass production, genetics and breeding of bioenergy related traits, molecular genetics and molecular breeding, genomics, transgenics, processing, bioconversion, biosystem and chemical engineering, biomass production modeling, economics of switchgrass feedstock production etc.
Compendium of Bioenergy Plants: Switchgrass will be of interest and great value to the switchgrass research communities in both academia and industry and a handbook for agronomists, geneticists, breeders, molecular biologists, physiologists, biosystems engineers and chemical engineers.
- An Overview of Switchgrass
- The Agronomy of Switchgrass for Biomass
- The Use of Endophytes and Mycorrhizae in Switchgrass Biomass Production
- Switchgrass Biomass Structure, Composition, and Deconstruction
- Switchgrass Classic Genetics and Breeding of Bioenergy Related Traits
- Switchgrass Molecular Genetics and Molecular Breeding for Bioenergy Traits
- Switchgrass Genomic Resources Development and Genome Sequencing Initiatives
- MicroRNAs and Their Potential Applications in Switchgrass Improvements
- Tissue Culture, Genetic Transformation, and Improvement of Switchgrass through Genetic Engineering
- Thermochemical Conversion Technologies for Production of Biofuels, Biopower and Biochemicals
- Biological and Biosystem Engineering for Processing of Switchgrass Feedstocks and Biofuel Production
- Applications of Biomass Production Modeling for Switchgrass
- Economics of Switchgrass Feedstock Production for the Emerging Cellulosic Biofuel Industry
- Concerns, Compliance and Future Prospects
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
I am not an easy shopper to please, but NHBS goes beyond my highest expectations in every way
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985