By: SS Negi (Author)
188 pages, 6 plates with colour photos; colour illustrations
This book provides a description of the mountain ecosystems of India, including that of the Himalayan range, Western and Eastern ghats, Aravalli, Vindhyan, Satpura mountains and the hills of north-east India. It covers climate soils land use, flora, fauna forests and grassland ecosystems, wet land ecosystems and protected areas. It will be a handy book for scientists, students, researchers, naturalists, and lay man alike.
1. Mountains of India and mountain ecosystems
2. Himalayan climate
3. Himalayan soils
4. Himalayan fauna
5. Himalayan forest and grassland ecosystems
6. Himalayan wetland ecosystems
7. Himalayan protected areas
8. Garo, Khasi, Jaintia, Naga, Manipur and Mizo ranges
9. Aravali, Satpura and Vindhyan mountains
10. Western Ghats
11. Eastern ghats
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Many thanks, your customer service is certainly something to be proud of.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985