Educational and Technological Approaches to Renewable Energy documents and disseminates a number of educational and technological approaches to renewable energy, with a special emphasis on European and Latin American experiences, but also presenting experiences from other parts of the world. It was prepared as part of the project JELARE (Joint European-Latin American Universities Renewable Energy Project), undertaken as part of the ALFA III Programme of the European Commission involving countries in Latin America (e.g. Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Guatemala) as well as in Europe (Germany and Latvia).
Thanks to its approach and structure, Educational and Technological Approaches to Renewable Energy will prove useful to all those dedicated to the development of the renewable energy sector, especially those concerned with the problems posed by lack of expertise and lack of training in this field.
- N. Amaro: Renewable Energies in the Light of Development Experiences in Fifty Years, 1960 - 2010
- N. Amaro/F. Buch/J.B. Salgueirinho Osorio de Andrade Guerra: E-Learning: Sustainability, Environment and Renewable Energy in Latin America: a Multinational Training Pilot Module at Postgraduate Level
- A. Pueyo, M. Mendiluce/D. Morales/R. Garcia: The Challenge of Attracting High-Quality Technology Transfers to Non-BRIC Countries: Chile and its Emerging Wind Energy Industry
- V. Schulte/D. Surroop/R. Mohee/P. Khadoo/W. Leal Filho/J. Gottwald: Fostering Renewable Energies in Small Developing Island States Through Knowledge and Technology Transfer: Findings from a Labour Market Survey Undertaken in Mauritius under the DIREKT Project
- R. O'Ryan/M. Diaz/J. Clerc: Defining a Mitigation Strategy in a Developing Country Context: The Case of Chile
- N. Garrido/M. Alvarez/G. Jimenez-Estevez: A Methodological Proposal for Community Participation in the Development of Microgrid Projects
- N.J. de Castro/G.A. Dantas/A.L.S. Leite: Wind Power Scenario for Brazil
- J.K. Staniskis/I. Kliopova/V. Petraskiene: Energy Recovery from Biodegradable Waste in the Grain Processing Industry
- J. Guerrero-Perez/F. Espin/J. Martinez/A. Molina-Garcia/E. Gomez Lazaro: A Study of Voltage Dips and Disturbances in Spanish Photovoltaic Power Plants
- Nasir J. Sheikh/Tugrul U. Daim: Renewable Energy Policies that Impact Climate Change - The Case for Photovoltaic Solar Technology
- L. Munoz del Campo: Obstacles for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency in Chile - A Case Study from Hospitals
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!