Rocky Mountain National Park Pocket Guide is an information-packed, pocket-size guide that helps visitors get the most out of their park visit in a unique, convenient, and portable package. Overview maps include Colorado's Front Range cities, Moraine Park, Bear Lake, Moraine Park-Bear Lake shuttle routes, Trail Ridge Road, Estes Park, and Grand Lake. Detailed PopOut maps feature all of Rocky Mountain National Park.
(1) Welcome: Introduction to Rocky Mountain National Park
(2) Navigate: Getting to and around the Park
(3) History: Key things about the park
(4) Flora and Fauna: All Things Great and Small
(5) Horizons: Natural and Historic Sites
(6) Get Going: Activities in the Park
(7) Just for Families
(8) Recharge: Places to Sleep and Eat
(9) Beyond the Borders: Off-site Places to Sleep, Eat, and Go
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Stewart M. Green is a freelance photographer and writer based in Colorado. He travels the world working on projects for GPP, FalconGuides and other publications and has written many books for Globe Pequot, including the popular Rock Climbing Colorado, Rock Climbing Utah, Rock Climbing New England, Rock Climbing Arizona, Scenic Driving California, and Scenic Driving New England. He is currently working on a collection of essays about the climbing life. Stewart has over thirty years of experience as a professional photographer and is one of the world's leading climbing photographers. In addition to books, his work appears in many catalogues, advertisements, and national publications.