375 pages, 6 colour & 52 b/w illustrations
Written by world experts in astacology, Biology and Ecology of Crayfish covers a range of aspects of the biology and ecology of freshwater crayfish. With a strong focus on wild crayfish, Biology and Ecology of Crayfish studies the taxonomy and genetics of this interesting group of animals. Under examination also are crayfish growth and reproduction, with detailed illustrations; behavior and chemical ecology of crayfish; diseases of crayfish; holistic understanding of drivers for crayfish population success; and methods for the control of non-native crayfish.
- Taxonomy and Identification
- Population Genetics of Crayfish: Endangered and Invasive Species
- Crayfish Growth and Reproduction
- Behavior of Freshwater Crayfish
- Chemical Ecology of Crayfish
- Parasites, Commensals, Pathogens and Diseases of Crayfish
- Environmental Drivers for Population Success: Population Biology, Population and Community Dynamics
- Sampling Techniques for Crayfish
- Laboratory Methods for Crayfish Studies
- The Management of Invasive Crayfish
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!