By: Ludwig Krämer
252 pages, no illustrations
Essential for practitioners and academics who need to research, interpret and apply principles of environmental law, this work provides an insight into the origins and sources of EU environmental law, the relationship between Community law and the laws of Member States, an overview of specific areas of EU environmental law, and the legal aspects of integrating environmental requirements into other policies.
- Objectives, principles and conditions
- Actors, instruments, decision-making procedures
- Community power and Member State powers
- Horizontal measures
- Biodiversity and nature conservation
- Water protection
- Air pollution
- Climate change and ozone depletion
- Legal aspects of integrating environmental requirements
- EC environmental law and policy
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
I will not hesitate to use you again or recommend you to others.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985