Standard reference work for international economic data, containing an appendix of social and economic statistics for more than 200 countries.
"An excellent reference text for upper-division undergraduates in interdisciplinary international business courses."
– Norman Gregory Young, California State Polytechnic University
"I couldn't manage without it. It's essential in the classroom and for my research."
– Jackie Brux, University of Wisconsin, River Falls
– Frank R. Gunter, Lehigh University
"Very timely review of the new directions in development thinking and an excellent, multi-faceted presentation of current development issues. Must reading for both theoreticians and practitioners."
– Mauricio Herman, American University
"An excellent resource for hard-to-find statistics for all students interested in international development."
– Susan Dicklitch, Franklin and Marshall College
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985