+44 1803 865913
By: Karen L Kish and Alan Gubanich
59 pages, colour photos, 15 b/w maps
A Birding Guide to Reno and Beyond, first published in 2000, has been completely revised and reedited in a new Second Edition, including new features:
- 20 significant birding areas, including a newly described area, and 32 side trips within a 90-mile radius of Reno, with all areas having been visited by LAS representatives to ensure accuracy.
- 14 professionally produced to-scale maps illustrating the detailed popular birding routes, plus an overview map showing all area locations in relation to Reno.
- Trip planning tools including mileage tables, time considerations, and finding selected species.
- Each area described is organized into "what to expect" (including best time of year, notable species, and precautions), "how to get there", "popular birding route(s)", and "optional side trip(s)".
- Color photo collages depict selected areas and sample species on the back inside and outside cover, respectively; color front cover photograph "East from Peavine" by Bob Goodman.
- 5 1/2" x 8" size with plastic spiral binding and archival paper in non-glare finish.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
We welcome the range and price of boxes available and have been delighted with the speedy service compared to other suppliers.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985