Huge product rangeOver 140,000 books & equipment products
Rapid shippingUK & Worldwide
Pay in £, € or U.S.$By card, cheque, transfer, draft
Exceptional customer serviceGet specialist help and advice
A fascinating look at one of America's greatest treasures: national parks. Written by the NPCA, a leading advocate of the parks and the National Park System. Featuring the photography of: Justine Bailie, George H.H. Huey, Robert Glenn Ketchum, Thomas D. Mangelsen, David Muench, Marc Muench, Ian Shive, Matthew Turley, and Art Wolfe.
The National Parks Conservation Association (NPCA) plays a crucial role in ensuring that these magnificent lands and landmarks are protected in perpetuity:
- They advocate for the national parks and the National Park Service;
- They educate decision makers and the public about the importance of preserving the parks;
- They help to convince members of Congress to uphold the laws that protect the parks and to support new legislation to address threats to the parks;
- They fight attempts to weaken these laws in the courts;
- They assess the health of the parks and park management to better inform our advocacy work.
In more than 90 years, they have grown to represent more than 600,000 members and supporters through their DC headquarters and 23 regional and field offices, all working to "protect and enhance America's National Park System for present and future generations."