+44 1803 865913
Aquaculture Microbiology and Biotechnology, Volume 1 addresses the scope of microbiology and biotechnology in aquaculture. Emerging biotechnological approaches presented in this book provide indepth accounts of approaches to improving aquaculture production and productivity while also addressing natural resource conservation and environmental protection issues.
- Transgenic Fish: Issues and Applications: Ioannis S. Arvanitoyannis and Persephoni Tserkezou
- Application of PCR-DGGE Method in Determining Origin of Fish: Case Studies of Pangasius Fish from Vietnam, Tilapia from Thailand and Sea Bass from France: Didier Montet, Le Nguyen Doan Duy, Ratanaporn Lessing, Thierry Goli and Gerard Loiseau
- Bacterial Fish Diseases and Molecular Tools for Bacterial Fish Pathogens Detection: Ana Roque, Sonia A. Soto-Rodriguez and Bruno Gomez-Gil
- Shrimp Diseases and Molecular Diagnostic Methods: Sonia A. Soto Rodriguez, Bruno Gomez-Gil and Ana Roque
- Bacterial Antibiotic Resistance in Aquaculture: Sarter Samira and Benjamin Guichard
- DNA Vaccines Application in Aquaculture: Prospects and Constraints: Froydis Gillund, Tom Christian Tonheim, Anne Ingeborg Myhr and Roy Dalmo
- The Use of Probiotics in Aquaculture: B. Austin and J.W. Brunt
- Lignocellulose Biotechnology: Issues of Bioconversion and Utilization in Freshwater Aquaculture: S.K. Barik and S. Ayyappan
- Genetic Engineering in Aquaculture: Ecological and Ethical Implications: Ioannis S. Arvanitoyannis and Aikaterini Kassaveti
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
Such prompt and efficient service is rare nowadays.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985