The Birding Pro's Field Guide series introduces a number of innovative, never-before-seen features to the birding field guide scene. This highly accessible field guide gives the most complete description available for each species' daily life and behaviour, and each entry also includes a month-by-month birding forecast and a full page of highly identifiable colour photographs. Perfect for novices and intermediates, but also serves as an invaluable reference for advanced birders.
- Featuring the 124 most common birds to Rhode Island
- Sorted by size, for quick and easy IDs
- Birding forecast for each species, every month of the year
- Extended sections on behaviour, diet, habitat, nesting, and much more
- Bird feeding guide customized for each species
- Hundreds of fun facts and answers to FAQs
- Full page of beautiful, colourful photos for each species
- Tips to become a better birder
Marc Parnell is a lifelong naturalist with a ceaseless passion for birding. He is currently the second most published ornithologist in the world by the number of books in active print. Marc was born in Greenville, North Carolina, and presently resides in Cleveland, Ohio.