Huge product rangeOver 140,000 books & equipment products
Rapid shippingUK & Worldwide
Pay in £, € or U.S.$By card, cheque, transfer, draft
Exceptional customer serviceGet specialist help and advice
From the alpine tundra of the north to the semi-deserts of the southern Okanagan, from the open Pacific to the Rocky Mountains, British Columbia has an international reputation as a rich and varied wildlife viewing area. Thousands of residents and visitors from around the world travel through B.C. each year to explore, observe, study, photograph and enjoy its natural areas and abundant wildlife.
This comprehensive guide to sixty-seven of British Columbia's finest wildlife viewing sites includes:
- Mammals, birds, marine life, fish, amphibians, reptiles, trees, shrubs, wildflowers: what to look for and where
- Seasonal indicators for fifty widely sought after species
- Tips on responsible wildlife viewing
- Tips on successful wildlife photography
- Information on the ecoprovinces and ecoregions of B.C.
- Full-colour maps and photos
- Details on facilities and programs