Huge product rangeOver 140,000 books & equipment products
Rapid shippingUK & Worldwide
Pay in £, € or U.S.$By card, cheque, transfer, draft
Exceptional customer serviceGet specialist help and advice
Discover all of the fundamental topics of general chemistry with this brief, reader-oriented book. Masterton/Hurley/Neth's Chemistry: Principles and Reactions, 7e, International Edition provides a clear, concise presentation based on the authors' more than 50 years of combined teaching experience.
Chemistry: Principles And Reactions includes new concept-driven examples, updated examples that focus on molecular reasoning and understanding, and "Chemistry: Beyond the Classroom" essays that demonstrate the relevance of the concepts and highlight some of the most up-to-date uses of chemistry.
A strong, enhanced art program helps readers visualize chemical concepts. Key Concepts correlate to OWL Online Learning, the numbered 1 online homework and tutorial system for chemistry. OWL also includes an interactive eBook for the 7th edition of Chemistry: Principles and Reactions and an optional eBook for the Student Study Guide.
Also available are Go Chemistry mini-video lectures and learning tools available for video iPods, personal video players, and iTunes.
1. Matter and Measurements
2. Atoms, Molecules, and Ions
3. Mass Relations in Chemistry; Stoichiometry
4. Reactions in Aqueous Solution
6. Electronic Structure and the Periodic Table
7. Covalent Bonding
9. Liquids and Solids
11. Rate of Reaction
12. Gaseous Chemical Equilibrium
13. Acids and Bases
14. Equilibria in Acid-Base Solutions
15. Complex ion and Precipitation Equilibria
16. Spontaneity of Reaction
18. Nuclear Reactions
19. Complex Ions and Coordination compounds
20. Chemistry of the Metals
21. Chemistry of the Nonmetals
22. Organic Chemistry
23. Organic Polymers, Natural and Synthetic