+44 1803 865913
The present work represents volume 14 of the projected 27 volumes. It is hoped to cover 18,000 to 20,000 commemorative names covering all fields of botany.
Generic names have been used as markers through which light is thrown on the botanical history of a region. Factors that have influenced a botanist’s career and the resultant influences on other botanists create a web of information. From volume two onwards attempts have been made to provide brief biographical data on the associated person honoured, wherever possible.
A detailed index in included and eponyms of people which will be covered in future volumes, but found mentioned in the present volume, have been given.
Abbreviation used in text
Main headings, their abbreviation, and data incorporated under generic names
1. Dictionary of commemorative plant genera Horsfieldia to Hyphobartlettia
2. Supplement additions to Vol. 1
3. Supplement additions to Vol. 2
4. Supplement additions to Vol. 3
5. Supplement additions to Vol. 6
6. Supplement additions to Vol. 7
7. Supplement additions to Vol. 8
8. Supplement additions to Vol. 10
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
We welcome the range and price of boxes available and have been delighted with the speedy service compared to other suppliers.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985