This book analyses the theoretical and methodological foundations of ecotourism and geotourism and examines the essence, content, factors, and models of ecotourism development. The authors conducted research to assess the tourist and recreational potential of ecotourism in Kazakhstan. The study analyses the current state and describes the problems of the long-term development of ecotourism. Besides, the authors also show the role of specially protected natural areas in ecotourism development, including a list of organizations that can create tourist products in the environmental direction. This book also defines the primary conditions necessary for ecotourism in protected natural and rural areas. The resulting cartographic material visualizes the geospatial potential of the regions of Kazakhstan, aiming a more targeted expenditure of financial resources allocated to tourism development. Thus, the presented book is relevant from a practical perspective to scientists and researchers and is of value to business structures and stakeholders.
1. Scientific and Methodological Basis of the Ecological Tourism Development
2. The Natural and Recreational Potential of Kazakhstan for the Ecological Tourism Development
3. Social and Economic Tourism Potential of Kazakhstan
4. Potential Geoparks of Kazakhstan
5. Evaluation of Tourist-Resource Potential On Ecological Tourism At Scale Of Kazakhstan Regions
6. Current State and Prospects for The Ecological Tourism Development of Kazakhstan