Ein Taschenführer Für Säugetiere Im Südlichen Afrika is a handy and compact guide to over a 100 mammal species. This edition has been updated and has an additional 16 new pages of mammals.
Each entry contains a detailed description with:
- Information on identification, subspecies, mass, shoulder height, vocalisation, age, habitat, habits, food, breeding, and male and female differences
- An illustration of typical tracks and their size
- Listed where appropriate are the most recent standards set for trophy hunters by Safari Club International and Rowland Ward
- A Southern African distribution and vegetation map
- An illustrated section on spoor and tracking
- Full-colour photographs