A fully illustrated guide to the identification of eucalypts in south-east Victoria, Australia, this kit is designed for anyone wishing to improve their knowledge of eucalypts, regardless of plant identification experience. Now in its third printing, this book is invaluable to foresters, researchers, apiarists, tourists and all others interested in the areas covered.
Included are thirty-nine naturally-occurring and four commonly planted eucalypt species in the region that takes in Mornington Peninsula, Wilsons Promontory, Gippsland Plains and Gippsland Lakes. The book features:
- Pictorial keys for quick identification
- Life-size photographs of leaves, buds and capsules
- Photographs of tree trunks showing bark type
- Clear, simple diagrams of identifying features
- Explanations of botanical terms.