Huge product rangeOver 140,000 books & equipment products
Rapid shippingUK & Worldwide
Pay in £, € or U.S.$By card, cheque, transfer, draft
Exceptional customer serviceGet specialist help and advice
Paperback reprint of a 2008 hardback.
This book provides practical guidance on developing cost-effective and defensible environmental sampling programs to support site characterization, site remediation, and building decontamination and decommissioning. It features new methodologies for characterizing radioactive environments, statistical approaches for designing environmental investigations, and chemical characterization techniques.
Up-to-date with the latest EPA guidelines, the text offers additional coverage of general media sampling, building material sampling, remote surveying, data verification and validation, and data quality assessment.
- Summary of Major Environmental Laws and Regulations
- Designing a Defensible Sampling Program
- Field Investigation Methods
- Sample Preparation, Documentation, and Shipment
- Quality Control Sampling
- Data Verification and Validation
- Data Quality Assessment
- Equipment Decontamination
- Health and Safety
- Management of Investigation-Derived Waste
Flour Hanford, Washington, USA