+44 1803 865913
By: International Dark-Sky Association(Author)
180 pages, colour photos, colour illustrations
- The first practical guide to alleviating an increasingly prevalent environmental concern
- How smart lighting can save energy costs and improve safety around the home, along the streets, and in public places – all while helping to preserve the night sky
- Describes smart-lighting success stories and offers information on how to work with public officials to enact smart-lighting guidelines
- Explains the negative effects of poor lighting and glare
- Geared to home owners and renters, stargazers, nature-lovers, business owners, community leaders, and public officials – anyone with an interest in efficient and effective lighting
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Your customer service is outstanding, and I'll definitely refer friends and colleagues to you. May all go well for your company.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985