+44 1803 865913
By: International Dark-Sky Association(Author)
180 pages, colour photos, colour illustrations
- The first practical guide to alleviating an increasingly prevalent environmental concern
- How smart lighting can save energy costs and improve safety around the home, along the streets, and in public places – all while helping to preserve the night sky
- Describes smart-lighting success stories and offers information on how to work with public officials to enact smart-lighting guidelines
- Explains the negative effects of poor lighting and glare
- Geared to home owners and renters, stargazers, nature-lovers, business owners, community leaders, and public officials – anyone with an interest in efficient and effective lighting
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
I would not hesitate for one second to use your company again and recommend you to others. Marks out of 10? Around 99!
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985