+44 1803 865913
By: International Dark-Sky Association(Author)
180 pages, colour photos, colour illustrations
- The first practical guide to alleviating an increasingly prevalent environmental concern
- How smart lighting can save energy costs and improve safety around the home, along the streets, and in public places – all while helping to preserve the night sky
- Describes smart-lighting success stories and offers information on how to work with public officials to enact smart-lighting guidelines
- Explains the negative effects of poor lighting and glare
- Geared to home owners and renters, stargazers, nature-lovers, business owners, community leaders, and public officials – anyone with an interest in efficient and effective lighting
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
I just received my book from you - it arrived quickly and in perfect condition because it was packed so well.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985