+44 1803 865913
This book is to gathers, in one volume, the latest information on the genomic researches of Musa. A group of leading experts in Musa genetics, genomics and breeding contributed to this volume in a style that will be understood by students and researchers. This book provides basic as well as advanced information for those interested in learning more about the banana genome and its improvement as well for those pursuing further research in the crop.
- Classical Genetics and Traditional Breeding in Musa
- Diversity Analysis of Banana to Decipher the Origin of Cultivars
- Molecular Marker Techniques in Musa Genomic Research, Michael Pillay
- Molecular Linkage Maps: Strategies, Resources and Achievements
- Mapping and Tagging of Simply Inherited Traits in Musa
- Molecular Mapping of Complex Traits
- Map-Based Cloning in Musa spp.
- Functional Genomics and Transcriptomics in Musa, Michael Pillay, S. Elayabalan, K.A. Kumar, and Silvas Jabekumar Prince
- Proteomics and Metabolomics of Musa
- Role of Bioinformatics as a Tool
- Genomics of Mycosphaerella fijiensis-The Causal Agent of Black Sigatoka in Musa spp.
- Genomics of Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. cubense Causing Wilt Disease in Banana (Musa spp.)
- Disease Resistance-Related Genes in Banana: The Cases of NBS, Pto and NPR1 Genes
- A Case for Molecular Breeding in Musa
- Conclusion and Prospects in Musa Research
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
We find their customer service to be excellent
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985