Proceedings of the Center for Environmental Information's 9th International Conference held in Washington DC, 8-10, 1992.
- The Potential for Non-Fossil Fuel Energy Sources: Solar Power; A. Polansky
- Wind Technology After a Decade of Development; R. Swisher
- The Potential for Reducing Carbon Emissions through Efficiency: The Transportation Sector; S. Plotkin
- The Potential for Reducing Carbon Emissions through Efficiency in Industrial Processes; M. Ross
- U.S. Energy Policies and Strategies: The U.S. Energy Strategy; E.R. Williams
- Integrating Energy and the Environment; A. Christofaro
- Global Energy Strategies: The Perspectives of Developing Countries and Economics in Transition: Russia/Eastern Europe; A. Kalinin
- Energy Use in India; A. Mathur
- Integrating Concerns of Developing and Developed Nations: Population and Energy Use; M.S. Strauss
- Greenhouse Gases and Emissions Trading; A. LeBlanc, D.J. Dudek
20 additional articles
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
The shipment arrived, beautifully packaged, in perfect condition. Thanks for your exceptional service.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985