+44 1803 865913
Proceedings of the Center for Environmental Information's 9th International Conference held in Washington DC, 8-10, 1992.
- The Potential for Non-Fossil Fuel Energy Sources: Solar Power; A. Polansky
- Wind Technology After a Decade of Development; R. Swisher
- The Potential for Reducing Carbon Emissions through Efficiency: The Transportation Sector; S. Plotkin
- The Potential for Reducing Carbon Emissions through Efficiency in Industrial Processes; M. Ross
- U.S. Energy Policies and Strategies: The U.S. Energy Strategy; E.R. Williams
- Integrating Energy and the Environment; A. Christofaro
- Global Energy Strategies: The Perspectives of Developing Countries and Economics in Transition: Russia/Eastern Europe; A. Kalinin
- Energy Use in India; A. Mathur
- Integrating Concerns of Developing and Developed Nations: Population and Energy Use; M.S. Strauss
- Greenhouse Gases and Emissions Trading; A. LeBlanc, D.J. Dudek
20 additional articles
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
I have never been so pleased with the quality of service.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985