+44 1803 865913
By: Maurice Kottelat(Author), J Freyhof(Author)
646 pages, 600 colour photos, illustrations, colour distribution maps
This reference work covering 546 native and 33 introduced species is a very important contribution on the biodiversity of freshwater fish species in Europe. Much of the information presented is drawn from original research conducted over 8 years in 24 European countries.
- key to genera and species, diagnoses for all species
- methods for identification
- habitat, biology and ecology
- native, extirpated and introduced distribution
- conservation status, validated through IUCN procedures
- up-to-date taxonomy and nomenclature, with modern methods and concepts
- more than 870 bibliographic references
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
I don't know how you got a book printed 26 years ago in the conditions that I received it (like new) but you do it! ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985