+44 1803 865913
The Groline HI-98331 is a special pocket tester designed to directly measure soil conductivity and temperature. With a temperature sensor incorporated into the penetration probe, readings are automatically temperature compensated. Conductivity range can be calibrated in an aqueous solution with a single calibration point.
* HI-73331 penetration conductivity probe
* Calibration screwdriver
* Batteries and instructions
A 1413uS solution is recommended to calibrate the meter.
* Conductivity range: 0.00 to 4.00 mS/cm (dS/m)
* Temperature range: 0.0 to 50.0°C
* Conductivity resolution: 0.01 mS/cm
* Temperature resolution: 0.1°C
* Conductivity accuracy: ±0.05 mS/cm (0.00 to 2.00 mS/cm), ±0.30 mS/cm (2.00 to 4.00 mS/cm)
* Temperature accuracy: ±1°C
* Compensation: Automatic, Temperature coefficient (β) fixed @ 2%/°C
* Calibration: Automatic 1 point
* Probe: 114 mm
* Battery Type: CR2032 for 100 hours of continuous use
* Environment: 0 to 50°C
* Dimensions: 196 x 50 x 21 mm
* Weight: 74g
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Your prompt attention has beaten almost every other material supplier hands down.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985