+44 1803 865913
The Groline HI-98331 is a special pocket tester designed to directly measure soil conductivity and temperature. With a temperature sensor incorporated into the penetration probe, readings are automatically temperature compensated. Conductivity range can be calibrated in an aqueous solution with a single calibration point.
* HI-73331 penetration conductivity probe
* Calibration screwdriver
* Batteries and instructions
A 1413uS solution is recommended to calibrate the meter.
* Conductivity range: 0.00 to 4.00 mS/cm (dS/m)
* Temperature range: 0.0 to 50.0°C
* Conductivity resolution: 0.01 mS/cm
* Temperature resolution: 0.1°C
* Conductivity accuracy: ±0.05 mS/cm (0.00 to 2.00 mS/cm), ±0.30 mS/cm (2.00 to 4.00 mS/cm)
* Temperature accuracy: ±1°C
* Compensation: Automatic, Temperature coefficient (β) fixed @ 2%/°C
* Calibration: Automatic 1 point
* Probe: 114 mm
* Battery Type: CR2032 for 100 hours of continuous use
* Environment: 0 to 50°C
* Dimensions: 196 x 50 x 21 mm
* Weight: 74g
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
I have never been so pleased with the quality of service.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985