+44 1803 865913
By: University of Calcutta(Author)
401 pages, colour & b/w illustrations
To celebrate the centennial of the Department of Botany at the University of Calcutta, India, in 2015, this book gives an academic and administrative history of the department over the last 100 years, and describes notable historical figures.
- Inception and Development / Arun Kumar Sharma 1-5
- Distinguished Professors / Arun Kumar Sharma 6-15
- Botany Teaching and Research-Historical perspective / 16-88
- Present Faculty Profile / 89-117
- Non Teaching Staff / Raj Kumar Nath 118-127
- Library / Jhuma Gupta 128-129
- Organization/Society/Foundation / 130-135
- Publications / 136-358
- Calcutta University Herbarium and Experimental Garden / Debabrata Maity 359-373
- Centres and Annex Building / 374-377
- Centenary Celebration- A Pictorial Documentation / Sudipta Roy and Ruma Pal 379-401
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
I don't know how you got a book printed 26 years ago in the conditions that I received it (like new) but you do it! ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985