Landslide Science and Practice contains peer-reviewed papers from the Second World Landslide Forum, organised by the International Consortium on Landslides (ICL), that took place in September 2011. The entire material from the conference has been split into seven volumes, this one is the sixth.
- Landslides and reservoirs
- Landslides, transportation network and lifelines
- Landslides and urban risk reduction
- Landslides and cultural heritage
- Advanced technologies for landslide stabilisation
- Integrated approach to landslide risk mitigation