Softcover reprint of the original 1st edition from 1993.
Proceedings of a Symposium held in Strasbourg, France, 16-21, 1992.
- Patterns of Range Use and Social Organization of Ayeayes (Daubentonia madagascariensis) on Nosy Mangabe; E.J. Sterling
- The Socioecology of Eulemur macaco; I.C. Colquhoun
- Home Range and Diet in Red Ruffed Lemurs (Varecia variegata rubra) on the Masoala Peninsula, Madagascar; M.M. Rigamonti
- Male Transfer in Captive Ruffed Lemurs, Varecia variegata variegata; F.J. White, et al.
- A Review of Predation on Lemurs; S.M. Goodman, et al.
- Adaptation and Phylogenetic Constraints in the Antipredator Behavior of Ringtailed and Ruffed Lemurs; J.M. Macedonia
- Territoriality in Lemur catta Groups During the Birth Season at Berenty, Madagascar; A. Jollly, et al.
- A New Interpretation of the Social Organization and Mating System of the Ringtailed Lemur (Lemur catta); M.L. Sauther, R.W. Sussman
- Feeding Behavior of Lemur catta Females in Relation to their Physiological State; H.R. Rasamimanana, E. Rafidinarivo
8 additional articles