The Lifesystems Camping Outdoor First Aid Kit is an excellent, compact kit for dealing with small accidents. Treatment for cuts, grazes, blisters and other minor injuries is important in preventing infection and this pack provides the basic first aid items.
The Camping Outdoor First Aid Kit is recommended for Duke of Edinburgh's Award expeditions.
Contains 40 items (see the Specifications tab for more information).
* Ripstop fabrics with waterproof zip
* Quick-find system for easy access
* Primary care leaflet
* Scissors, tweezers & safety pins
* Small fabric dressing strip
* Wound closure strips
* Low adherent dressing
* Zinc oxide and micropore tape
* Medium dressing, small-eyepad dressing and eyewash
* Fabric plasters
* Burn gel
* Triangular bandages
* Woven bandage
* Small crepe bandage
* Antiseptic wipes
* Duct tape
* Vinyl gloves
* Gauze swabs
Pack dimensions: 170x130x60 mm
Pack weight: 452g