The Pop-up Port-a-bug is an ideal way to introduce children to the world of entomology and all of the amazing bugs and insects which live in our local habitats. The tubular port-a-bug pops up out of its tote bag and is instantly ready to have bugs put into the spatious mesh habitat. The zip top makes the cage escape-proof and children can observe these creatures at length before releasing them again. The cage then collapses back into the sack and can be clipped to a belt or bag using the handy clip provided.
* Ventilated mesh house is light and escape proof
* Packs away in a snap into its handy tote-sack
* Convenient nylon handle makes carrying your bugs a breeze
* Perfect for the garden, field trips and insect excursions
Suitable for ages 4 and up (not suitable for children under 3 due to small parts).
* Diameter: 14cm
* Height: 23cm (expanded), 1.5cm (packed)