This portable meter is designed to provide quick and accurate measurement of light levels and display the result in Lux on its digital display.
The light sensor is connected to the meter on a 1.5m cable to allow the sensor to be positioned in ducts, fume cupboards and so on, whilst retaining the meter in your hand for easy reading of the levels measured.
The meter has 3 measurement ranges:-
0.001 to 1.999Klux
0.01 to 19.99 Klux
0.1 to 199.9 Klux
The desired measurement range can be selected at the press of a button. Supplied in a rugged water resistant case with protected keyboard, the Hanna lux meter is ideal for use in high humidity environments such as greenhouses and tropical forests.
* Ranges: 0.0001-1.999 KLux, 0.01-19.99 KLux, 0.1-199.9KLux
* Resolutions: 0.001, 0.01, 0.1
* Accuracy: +/-6% of reading, +/- 2 digits
* Calibration:Factory calibrated.
* Sensor: Human-Eyes-Response silicon photodiode with 1.5m fixed cable
* Battery life: approx 200 hours continuous use
* Auto-off: after 7 min non-use
* Low battery indicator
* Dimensions: 164 x 76 x 45 mm
* Weight: 170g including sensor