With one volume each year, Progress in Botany keeps scientists and advanced students informed of the latest developments and results in all areas of the plant sciences.The present volume, Progress in Botany, Volume 63, includes reviews on genetics, cell biology, physiology, comparative morphology, ecology and vegetation science.
- Milestones in Plastid Genetics of Higher Plants. Genetics: Structural Genome Analysis Using Molecular Cytogenetic Techniques
- Function of Genetic Material - Genes Involved in Quantitative and Qualitative Resistance
- Extranuclear Inheritance - Functional Genomics in Chloroplasts
- Molecular Cell Biology - Mechamisms and Regulation of Protein Import into the Plant Cell Nucleus
- Genetics of Phytopathology - Pathogenicity Factors and Signal Transduction in Plant-pathogenic Fungi
- Key Genes of Crop Domestication and Breeding - Molecular Analyses. Physiology: Redox Regulation in Oxigenic Photosynthesis
- NO Production in Plants - Nitrate Reductase Versus Nitric Oxide Synthase
- Organism Interactions and Plant Water Relations
- Pathways of Enzymes of Brassinosteroid Biosynthesis. Ecology: Stomatal Water Relations and the Control of Hydraulic Supply and Demand
- Spatially Explicit Vegetation Models - What Have We Learned?
- The Role of Mycorrhizal Fungi in the Composition and Dynamics of Plant Communities - A Scaling Issue
- History of Flora and Vegetation During the Quaternary
- Diversity and Ecology of Biological Crusts
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
I will not hesitate to use you again or recommend you to others.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985