+44 1803 865913
By: Soumyadeep Datta(Editor), Moromi Talukdar(Editor), Novanita Sharma(Editor)
156 pages, colour illustrations
A pictorial work showcasing the biodiversity found in Dihing Patkai Wildlife Sanctuary in Assam, a state in northeastern India. Introductory chapters describe the climate and flora and fauna, as well as the rainforest and ongoing conservation efforts.
- Whar are Rainforests 5
- Climate of Rainforests 9
- Flora and Fauna of Rainforests 11
- Distribution of the Tropical Rainforest 15
- Importance of Rainforest 18
- Rainforests of Assam 19
- Rainforest Conservation in Assam at the Highest Priority Site 25
- Rainforests of Assam are in Danger 106
- Rainforest Conservation Movement in Assam 146
- Some Important Mammals of Dihing Patkai Wildlife Sanctuary 150
- Some Important Birds of Dihing Patkai Wildlife Sanctuary 152
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
I have never been so pleased with the quality of service.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985