+44 1803 865913
The Ranger Capio Moth Trap is ideal for expedition use, made of lightweight, fine mesh supported by metal rods this highly portable trap folds flat for travel and storage. The Ranger Capio has a white cloth central cone for efficient capture. The trap comes packed in a handy carry-bag.
The complete trap kit comes with the trap,mains powered electrics and a compact actinic bulb. Alternatively, you can buy the trap on its own.
* Self-standing, and can be hung or ground anchored.
* Wide double slider zip provides access to moths whilst still illuminated.
* Quick assembly/dismantling of body, cone and rainshield.
* Trap size: approx 41cm (16") square x 35cm (14") high. The trap collapses to approx 2cm thickness
* Cone length: 18cm (7")
* Cone aperture at base: 6cm (2.5")
* Weight (including carry-bag): approx 1.5kg (3lb)
This bulb steady bar allows the Ranger Capio to be used with different types of actinic bulb
Replacement base unit supports for the Ranger Capio trap
Replacement cone for the Ranger Capio trap
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
I'm telling all my friends about your site. We're all into conservation and the environment and the variety of offerings is really impressive.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985