Huge product rangeOver 140,000 books & equipment products
Rapid shippingUK & Worldwide
Pay in £, € or U.S.$By card, cheque, transfer, draft
Exceptional customer serviceGet specialist help and advice
The Ranger Capio Moth Trap is ideal for expedition use, made of lightweight, fine mesh supported by metal rods this highly portable trap folds flat for travel and storage. The Ranger Capio has a white cloth central cone for efficient capture. The trap comes packed in a handy carry-bag.
The complete trap kit comes with the trap,mains powered electrics and a compact actinic bulb. Alternatively, you can buy the trap on its own.
* Self-standing, and can be hung or ground anchored.
* Wide double slider zip provides access to moths whilst still illuminated.
* Quick assembly/dismantling of body, cone and rainshield.
* Trap size: approx 41cm (16") square x 35cm (14") high. The trap collapses to approx 2cm thickness
* Cone length: 18cm (7")
* Cone aperture at base: 6cm (2.5")
* Weight (including carry-bag): approx 1.5kg (3lb)