In this book, the authors present current research in the study of the conservation, types and desertification of sand dunes. Topics discussed include the aridisation, dune dissipation and pedogenesis in the Quarternary of Eastern Pampean sand sea; desert sand dunes for sulfur concrete production; Allocosa brasiliensis as a model towards the conservation of coastal sand dunes in Uruguay; and, the causes, impacts and control of desertification.
- Aridization, Dune Dissipation & Pedogenesis in the Quaternary of Eastern Pampean Sand Sea
- Desert Sand Dunes for a Sustainable Sulfur Concrete Production in Arid Lands
- Spider as a Model towards the Conservation of Coastal Sand Dunes in Uruguay
- Occurrence of Actinomycete & Mycorrhizae Associated with Natural & Reconstructed Sand Dune Vegetation Zones Disturbed by Previous Sand-Mining Operations on Australia's Fraser Island
- Causes, Impacts, Extent, & Control of Desertification
- Uncovering & Appreciation of Belowground Microbial Communities in the Sand Dunes: The Obligatory Symbiotic Arbuscular Mycorrhizal Fungi
- Sand Dunes